Skip to content
- Securing and checking loads.
- Loading and unloading goods or products from vehicles such as trucks or air crafts.
- Removing machine attachments and waste materials from machines.
- Stacking empty pallets.
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment/ workplace.
- Ability to assess weights and heights distances.
- Ability to lift heavy loads (minimum of 50 pounds)
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Having experience in the related field.
- No age limit (Minor is not required)