Skip to content
- modifying existing products and processes and developing new ones;
- checking and improving safety and quality control procedures in your own and suppliers’ factories, from the raw material stage through to the finished product
- researching current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts
- selecting raw materials and other ingredients from suppliers
- preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- auditing suppliers or managing internal audits
- coordinating launches of new products or running trials alongside/together with product development
- dealing with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- compiling/checking/approving product specifications and labelling
- undertaking long-term projects with other departments, e.g. reducing waste by improving efficiency
- working on packaging innovation and technology
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College degree.
- Preferably with experience in the related field.
- Can start as soon as possible
- Fresh graduates are open to apply